Hi and welcome to the Resources page!
This page will always be under construction as I add new resources every now and then.
- Victoria & Albert Museum: https://www.vam.ac.uk/articles/1940s-knitting-patterns
- Woman’s Weekly: How to Knit a Vintage Pattern: https://www.womansweekly.com/knitting/vintage-patterns-from-womans-weekly-14783/
- Antique Pattern Library: https://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/html/warm/main.htm
- Purple Kitty: https://www.purplekittyyarns.com/
- Kirk Dunn: I attended a knitting workshop with Kirk and it was a wonderful learning experience.
- Knit Together: A Study of Late Nineteenth-Century Knitting Patterns Through Contemporary Eyes and Hands
- Knitting History Forum
- Yarn Harlot
- Arne & Carlos
- A History of Knitting
Knit & Natter Groups
- Blyth Knit & Natter – Wednesdays 6:30 to 8 pm; Saturdays 3 to 5 pm.